COW & GATE
Cow & Gate 4 Growing Up Milk
Enriched with vitamin D, calcium, and iron, Cow & Gate Growing Up Milk 4 (for toddlers aged 2-3 years) is nutritionally tailored to keep up with your get-up-and-go toddler’s changing needs, as part of a balanced diet - from their second birthday.
If your little one is eating and drinking well, the Department of Health recommends that they can switch from full-fat to semi-skimmed once they turn two.
Our Growing Up Milk 4 is a semi-skimmed version, enriched with key nutrients for growing toddlers as part of a varied balanced diet.
Vitamin D and calcium - for normal bone development.
Iron - to support normal cognitive development.
Standard dosage : 100ml of C&G Step up 3= 90ml water + 3 level scoops = 340 kJ (81 kcal) 1level scoop= 7.0g powder
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
For the health of your toddler, always follow the instructions carefully. Incorrect use or preparation could damage your baby’s health.
1. Always wash your hands and clean everything used to prepare the fed.
2. Sterilise all utensils by boiling in water for 10 minutes.
3. Boil clean drinking water for 10 minutes; allow cooling down.
4. Consult feeding table; pour correct quantity of previously boiled lukewarm water into sterilized container.
5. Add correct number of level scoops of C&G next steps 3 powder. Level each scoop with the back clean knife. Do not press down.
6. Mix well until powder is completely dissolved. Check temperature of feed inside of wrist. Use formula immediately after preparation.
Prepare only one feed at a time.
Never re-use unfinished feeds, Discard it.
Clean bottle & teat immediately after feeding.
Keep the pack tightly closed in a cool dry place, not in the refrigerator.
Use the content with in three weeks after opening.
Age of child
Feeds per 24 hours
Level scoops *
From two year onwards
*Use only enclosed scoop. Do not make the formula stronger or weaker than indicated