Lacto Calamine Lotion 100ml
- Can be used for every skin type, for children as well as for adults in all seasons (any weather condition).
- Helps protect from prickly heat, sun burns and skin allergies.
- Morison’s Lacto Calamine Lotion consists of Zinc Oxide which prevents skin from harmful UV rays, thereby it prevents skin darkening. Also it contains Kaolin, which rubs dead skin away.
- Calamine is a soothing and protective application for eczema (rashes).
- Also “Witch Hazel” helps heal minor skin wounds and rashes (can be used for pimples)
- Can be used daily at any time even as a foundation for make-ups.
Do not use calamine lotion if:
You are allergic to any ingredient in calamine lotion
Aqua, Sterilized Kaolin, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ricinus communis seed (Castor seed) oil, Glycerine, Zinc oxide
How To Use
- Shake the lotion bottle before use.
- Take a little lotion in your palm and apply it in dots on your face and neck.
- Gently spread it all over, ensuring that you rub it into your skin for at least 10-15 seconds.
- For best results, use Lacto Calamine Lotion twice a day.
- Apply Lacto Calamine Lotion as a makeup base because the lotion is fully absorbed by the skin so as to even out the skin and acts as a smooth base for applying makeup.
- Apply before you go to sleep as a night lotion to heal the skin that was damaged during the day and get a soft and supple skin when you wake up in the morning.