Lactogen 1 Starter Infant Formula
Lactogen 1 is a spray dried infant formula for infants upto six months when they are not breastfed.
Maltodexrin, Milk solids, Demineralised whey, Soyabeal oil, Corn oil, Minerals, Soya lecithin, Vitamins, Taurine and L-Carnitine
On opening the pack, transfer the contents to a clean air tight container. After each use, replace lid tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
- Wash your hands
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding bowl and spoon
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm
- Pour exact amount of lukewarm water as per feeding table
- Consult feeding table and add exact number of leveled scoops for weight of baby
- Only use scoop provided. Shake/mix to dissolve powder. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the tin
- Feed the baby with bowl and spoon. Discard leftover feed
Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby. Only prepare one feed at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished feed, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking. Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant. Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant. Ensure enclosed scoop is throuroughly washed and dried before use. After opening use the content within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.