Sustagen School 6+
Whole milk powder (cow's milk),sucrose (plant), nonfat milk powder (cow's milk), powdered creamer(plant),inulin (plant),
Minerals(calcium phosphate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium phosphate,manganese sulfate,potassium citrate, potassium iodide, sodium citrate, sodiumselenite and zinc sulfate),corn syrup solids (plant),natural, nature identicaland artificial flavor (vanilla), marine oils (fish) as source ofDocosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
vitamins(alpha-tocopheryl acetate, beta carotene, biotin, calcium pantothenate,cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, niacinamide, pyridoxinehydrochloride, riboflavin, sodium ascorbate, thiamine hydrochloride andvitaminA palmitate),and antioxidant (ascorbic acid)
Dissolve 4 scoops (approximately 40g) of Sustagen School 6+ into 180ml of lukewarm water previously boiled and stir well.
Ready to serve chilled or warm.
• Ensure all feeding utensils are washed and sterilized thoroughly before preparation.
• Use scoop in the box to measure powder. Store dry scoop in pack.
• Feeding Guidelines: 3 feedings per day.
To maintain freshness, store Sustagen in a clean, cool and dry place before and after opening. After opening, fold and clip the cut section. Keep pack in a clean, dry and air tight container to ensure freshness. Use content within 1 month after first opening.
1. Do not use if Aluminum pack is torn or punctured.
2. If reconstituted milk is not consumed immediately, keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours after mixing.
3. Do not freeze powder and avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperature."