FACIA Men is a unique formula which may assist in the management of alopecia (hair loss ) and healthy skin. It also helps in maintaining good health and general well-being.
|Each Capsule Contains|
|Serenoa repens (Saw palmetto) Standardised extract equivalent to dry fruit||960 mg|
|(Fatty acids 68 mg)|
|Cucurbita pepo seed oil fixed||200 mg|
|Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate 0.278 mg)||505 IU|
|(Equivalent Retinol 151.75 RE)||500 mcg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||2 mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||5 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||20 mg|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 3.36 mg)||5 IU|
|Cysteine hydrochloride||45.6 mg|
|Equiv. to Cysteine||35 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate||10 mg|
|Equiv. to Zinc||2 mg|
Scientific Evidence :
- Used in the prevention and treatment of Androgenic Alopecia (Male Type Baldness).
- Devoid of adverse effects unlike synthetic 5 alpha - reductase inhibitors.
- Positive anabolic effect on hair growth in patients with mild to moderate male pattern hair loss.
- Possible effects of 5 alpha - reductase inhibition.
- Collagen helps to maintain firmness and elasticity of skin.
- Keratin has the highest cysteine content of all natural proteins.
- Supports healthy hair.
- Vitamin E: Potent anti-oxidative agent.
- Biotin: Supports hair, skin and nail health.
Directions for Use:
Adult: 1 to 2 capsules a day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. To be swallowed with water.
Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Keep away from children. Always read the label carefully before use.