Arm Sling 3187
- Helps immobilize and support the arm.
- Used to comfortably support a sprained or broken arm or for post-surgical support.
- Extra strap offers more stabilization to the arm and body.
How To Wear
- Insert forearm in the sling pocket.
- Pull strap over the shoulder. Insert the hook end of the strap into the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90° angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Insert the hook end of the waist trap into the buckle. Adjust the length of the waist strap to provide stabilization. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Shoulder subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
|Measure the length of forearm.
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 80% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 8% Foam