Sling and Swathe 4089
- Restricts mobility of the shoulder and upper arm for separations, dislocations, strains and other injuries.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures allow swathe to be positioned in desired location.
- Universal design fits left and right arm.
How To Wear
- Insert forearm in the sling pocket and pull strap over the shoulder, with pad behind the neck.
- insert the hook end of strap into the buckle and adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90 degree angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Position the swathe in desired location and fasten with hook and loop closure. Sling may be used alone when swathe is no longer needed.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Post surgical protection
|Measure the length of forearm.
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 70% Polyurethane, 20% Nylon, 10% Cotton