Rib Belt for Men 4073
- Made from a combination of elastic and soft nylon bonded to 1/4" foam.
- Provides even distribution of pressure.
- Hook and loop closure for easy application and removal.
How To Wear
- Loosen strap and position the center of rib belt in the upper back area, then bring the panels around to the front .
- Fasten the belt snugly.
- Rib fracture
- Intercostal muscle strain
- Chest pain
|Measure around the chest at the base of the sternum.
|FIBER CONTENTS|| 75% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 10% Rubber