Baseball Finger Splint 4280
- Help stabilize the phalangeal joints in position.
- Malleable aluminum splint can be reshaped to hold finger at an exact degree of flexion or extension.
- Provides firm support while injury heals.
How To Wear
- Put finger on the finger splint, then bend the aluminum splints inwardly to fit the finger.
- Tape may be required to make sure splint stays in place.
- Finger fracture
- Ligament strain
- Finger deformity
Measure length of finger.
|FIBER CONTENTS||Foam and aluminum.|