Anti-embolism Stockings for DVT
- Prevent venous stasis
- Suitable for post-surgical use or bedridden patients
- Reduce the formation of thrombosis or embolism
Measure circumference of the ankle, right above the ankle bones (malleoli) (cB), around the fullest part of the calf (cC) and around the fullest part of the thigh (cG). Measure thigh height (lG). Please see below for details.
- Opening in the ball-of-foot for easier monitoring of circulation without removing the stockings.
- Colored marker identifying the correct heel and foot area to provide constant compression.
- Comfortable wide band to prevent slipping and binding.